To foster the sustainability, growth and development of gridiron in Victoria.
- Promote participants of diverse backgrounds and abilities in a fun and safe environment
- Provide opportunities for members (players and coaches) to grow, develop and reach their highest potential
- Help clubs be sustainable, successful and competitive
Gridiron Victoria and its member clubs are covered by Public Liability under the following policy updated for 2015:
Players, coaches and sideline staff participate in Gridiron Victoria at their own risk.
There is no longer personal accident coverage or income protection of any kind.
Game Day Documents
2015 Operating Rules (updated)
Gridiron Victoria Policies
- Gridiron Victoria Constitution
- Gridiron Australia Concussion Policy (6mb)
- Social Media Policy
- Sponsorship Policy
- Marketing, Advertising, Matching Funds Policy
- New Team Equipment Purchasing Policy
Forms and Documents
- Team Registration Form
- Disqualification – Tribunal Report
- Junior to Seniors Eligibility Form
- Loan Player Assistance Policy
- Senior Eligible for Juniors Form
- Transfer Form